A selection of articles related to deities.
Original articles from our library related to the Deities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deities.
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Deities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deities books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Popular Deities of Chinese Buddhism (Illustrated)
- larly worshipped Deities, has been written for the benefit of.
- The Principal Olympian Deities The First Six
- An Overview of Classical. Greek Myth. • The First Six Olympian Deities.
- Titans and the Elder Deities That Existed Before The Roman
- Gaea. Titans and the Elder Deities. That Existed Before The Roman Olympic Gods.
Suggested News Resources
- Diamond Deities: Problems with Pitching Predictors
- Last week we took a look at BABIP and how a hitter's patience at the plate can affect it. For today's sermon, we hope to expose some problems with advanced pitching metrics, such as FIP, xFIP, SIERA, and tERA.
- Testimonials of divinity
- In his 12 paintings that adorn the walls at Sarala's Art World Gallery, even if you can't clearly make out the faces of the deities, you can still understand which god is depicted in each painting.
- Religion News in Brief
- The American Civil Liberties Union filed the lawsuit, saying the case hinges on not on prayer itself but mentioning specific deities in what is supposed to be a neutral government atmosphere.
- The misery of plenty
- Why do we seek to cover our gods and deities with the costliest and the most alluring of metal while we condemn a vast majority of the followers to worship their gods with starving stomachs and tattered clothes?
- Auctions: Philadelphia auction features Far Eastern art
- They include some fine images of Hindu and Buddhist deities, generally at moderate prices. An Indian copper grouping of the popular deity Ganesha dating to around 1300 AD, for instance, has a presale estimate of $500 to $800.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deity | Define Deity at Dictionary.com
- divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being; divinity. 3. the estate or rank of a god: The king attained deity after his death.
- Hindu Deities
- A Hindu deity (god or goddess; note small g) represents a particular aspect of the Supreme Being.
- deities - definition of deities by the Free Online Dictionary
- de·i·ty (d -t , d -). n. pl.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswonderwall song b-sides
spandex major spandex fiber uses
giovanni di bicci de medici
wendys countries with wendys