Del Tha Funky Homosapien
- Be Our Guest: DEL THE FUNKY HOMOSAPIEN
- Before Del the Funky Homosapien was a celebrated Bay Area hip-hop artist, he wrote lyrics for his cousin, legendary rapper Ice Cube. The experience laid the foundation for Del's solo career which included, among other highpoints, founding the ...
- Del The Funky Homosapien Announces US Tour Dates
- 2016 marks 25 years since Del Tha Funkee Homosapien (as it was spelled then) released I Wish My Brother George Was Here. Since then, the Oakland, California native and cousin of Ice Cube has released 10 studio albums, three Hieroglyphics LPs, two ...
- Three to see: Live music around Sacramento
- One of hip-hop's most vibrant, progressive and inventive lyricists, Del the Funky Homosapien, leads his Underground Ohona Tour with a cast of emcees that includes fellow members of Bay Area troupe Hieroglyphics – co-founder A-Plus and Domino – and ...
- Serenity Gathering takes over new venue with hot lineup next weekend
- Serenity Gathering will feature headliners Shpongle (Simon Posford DJ Set), Nahko and Medicine for the People, Emancipator, Del the Funky Homosapien, rounded out with the likes of ill.Gates, Stephan Jacobs, Phutureprimitive, Random Rab, Thriftworks, ...
- Ticket alert: Silversun Pickups, Zac Brown Band and Korn tickets all on sale
- Del the Funky Homosapien with Shiftee and more, May 2, Riot Room. $20. Guided By Voices, May 2, Bottleneck.
Del Tha Funky Homosapien is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Del Tha Funky Homosapien books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Del Tha Funky Homosapien Topics
benzoyl peroxide precautions
neo-reichian emotional release work
xiongnu northern and southern xiongnu
1500-1550 in fashion