- Delhi Sultanate, refers to the various Muslim dynasties that ruled in India (1210– 1526). It was founded after Muhammad of Ghor Muhammad of Ghor, d.
- Chapter 1-4.pmd
- Finding out about the Delhi Sultans the language of administration under the Delhi Sultans. .
- Art and Architecture of the Delhi Sultanate (1206–1572) Arab traders
- 1236) was later confirmed as the sultan of Delhi by the caliph in Baghdad.
- History Book_L09
- were termed as Sultans and the period of their rule as the Delhi Sultanate.
- ECONOMY, DEMOGRAPHY AND VOCATIONS IN A SLAVE
- omnipresent in the villages and towns of the Delhi Sultanate, yet their numerical strength cannot credit the Delhi Sultanate as a slave society.
- The tunes of protest
- And if they think about what the lyrics say, it's great,” says their vocalist, Taru Dalmia, who calls himself the Delhi Sultanate.
- Fasting, Feasting and a Walk Through History
- At Mohalla Maqbara is situated an unadorned set of graves, and nobody knows under which one lies Raziya Sultan, the powerful queen of the Delhi Sultanate who took on the male title of Sultan.
- Walled City gates: Restoration faces major challenges
- It is also believed that it was called Lahori Gate during the Delhi Sultanate.
- Delhi Sultanate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Delhi Sultanate is a term used to cover five short-lived Islamic kingdoms or sultanates of Turkic origin in medieval India.
- Silk Road Seattle - Architecture of the Delhi Sultanate
- The Turkic slave commanders of the Ghurids established the Delhi Sultanate when the Ghurid empire disintegrated.
- Delhi sultanate (Muslim kingdom, India) -- Britannica Online
- Delhi sultanate (Muslim kingdom, India), principal Muslim sultanate in north India from the 13th to the 16th century.
Delhi Sultanate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Delhi Sultanate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.