- Tales decoded from mediaeval copper plates
- Kanhardev ruled the Yadavas before the dynasty was subjugated by Ala-ud-Khilji and incorporated into the Delhi Sultanate in 1294 A.D. This plate too bears three strips and consists of 104 lines in Sanskrit and Kannada.
- From Bengaluru To Abroad, Indians' Anti-Black Racism
- The Indian Census has not included "race" as a category since the early in 1950s. Race might be a "biological fiction" according to geneticists, but the world over, it is a social reality.
- 'I am really obsessed with plumbers': Graphic novelist Sarnath Banerjee on
- The Mughals and the Delhi Sultanate never used the Yamuna for drinking water, preferring rain harvesting, yet the river lends Delhi its personality and history.
- Rare books, methodically sorted
- For example, some of the books on display there are Aazadi (in Urdu), Women in Delhi Sultanate by Lokesh Chandra Nand, Timardaari (in Urdu) and another one titled Hyderabad Gazetteer by A. Khan. “Once my son's exams are over, I will also create an ...
Delhi Sultanate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Delhi Sultanate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.