Dell Hymes Bibliography
A selection of articles related to dell hymes bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Dell Hymes Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dell Hymes Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Dell Hymes Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dell Hymes Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- January - March 2010
- If you know of bibliographies compiled by Dell Hymes, please submit them to the editor.
- Sociolinguistic Bibliography on "Code-Switching"
- Sociolinguistic Bibliography on "Code-Switching" Current bibliography concerning sociolinguistics is overwhelmingly John Gumperz and Dell Hymes.
- Sociolinguistics – bibliography
- and Dell Hymes (eds.) 1972. Directions in sociolinguistics: The ethnography of communication.
- History Of Linguistic Anthropology
- Gumperz and Dell Hymes in the early 1960s to focus on the relationship between language and the contexts of its use.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Dell H. Hymes: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks
- Visit Amazon.com's Dell H. Hymes Page and shop for all Dell H.
- "Now I know only so far":Dell H. Hymes(页 1) - 第二届会议·北京
- Jun 15, 2003 27 Feb. 2001. "Dell Hymes.
- SIL Bibliography: Dell H. Hymes
- Publications by Dell H. Hymes. The SIL Bibliography lists 3 entries for this author.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dell Hymes Bibliography Topics
Related searchesfaggot slang british slang
e-waste definition of e-waste
usui system of natural healing
great chicago fire resources
michael niko jones
the constant gardener plot summary