- Dell Hymes, 82; linguistics, anthropology scholar
- Dell Hymes, an influential scholar of linguistics and anthropology who helped pioneer the study of how people use language in their everyday lives, died of kidney failure Nov. 13 at a nursing home in Charlottesville.
- 该体系与雅思同源，基于美国人类学教授、社会语言学家Dell Hymes提出的交际能力学说，帮助学员了解自己的薄弱环节，并进行针对性练习。 2月初，腾讯3.
- South Dakota State overpowers Youngstown State 38-8
- YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Taryn Christion passed for a touchdown and ran for another and Kyle Paris scored twice as South Dakota State beat Youngstown State 38-8 Saturday in the Missouri Valley Football Conference. Christion, a freshman making his ...
- Screamin' Sasquatch biplane delights air show spectators
- by Steena Hymes. Guest attending The Great Georgia Air Show this weekend probably won't consider a biplane to be the star of the show.
- Leading in Education for 100 Years: Penn's Graduate School of Education
- 1975: Dell Hathaway Hymes becomes Dean and develops the School's language-based educational programs. 1981: GSE professor Morton Botel, ED'46, GED'48, GR'53, founds the Penn Literacy Network (PLN), which offers school districts in the region a ...
Dell Hymes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dell Hymes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dell Hymes Topics
Related searchescocaine legal status
y meanings of y
orc earthdawn and shadowrun
ottawa primary industries
the machinist quotes