A selection of articles related to delphic injunction.
Original articles from our library related to the Delphic Injunction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Delphic Injunction.
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Mannaz is the fourth rune of the third aett. Its name is the reconstructed Common germanic for “man” in the sense of “human being.” Although it follows closely after Berkano, a very female rune, Ingwaz is Berkano’s polar opposite in terms of matters of gender....
Divination >> Rune Stones
Delphic Injunction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Delphic Injunction books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jonathan Sumption: the brain of Britain
- On the bench, Sumption is known as a conservative (small c), although he remains Delphic about his personal views. “'I have a different philosophy every five minutes,” he told the BBC in 2010. The historian in him is constantly evaluating and ....
- Little Oedipus and the Troika
- Alexei Tsipras should have learned from his Greek education that the Delphic Oracle's injunction, “Know Thyself,” was the bedrock of justice. Self-knowledge means empathy. To know oneself is to know flawed humanity.
- Beautiful Deaths: On the World of Gabrielle Wittkop
- Readers would be well advised to don a Hazmat suit before wading into the thrilling, pestilential world of French writer Gabrielle Wittkop.
- The Essence of Agnosticism
- This book is about thinking. Two forces which cause great suffering and evil in this world are arrogance and shameless ignorance. We must arm ourselves well for the battle against these forces.
- Local Carriers' Long-Distance Fees On Wireless Calls OK'd
- s complaint asking for an injunction to prevent local exchange carriers from assessing switched access charges on wireless carriers for calls within the same major trading area, saying neither the Federal Communications Commission nor Congress ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.