Delusional Misidentification Syndrome
A selection of articles related to delusional misidentification syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Delusional Misidentification Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Delusional Misidentification Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Delusional Misidentification Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Delusional Misidentification Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Before Season 3 of 'Orphan Black,' Brush Up on Delusional Misidentification
- In anticipation of the debut of the third season of “Orphan Black“ on April 18, the “clone club” may be interested in learning about delusional misidentification syndromes.
- "Cat-gras Delusion" - The Man Who Saw His Cat As An Impostor
- In other words, delusional misidentification syndromes results from a failure of the system that normally allows us to perceive that a person (or animal or object) has an identity that persists over time.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.