- The radical and politically potent opening show at DTLA's new Hauser Wirth
- In the show's title, "Revolution in the Making," the operative word is making. As if to italicize the distinction from what has been called "the dematerialization of art," its largest representation is sculpture of the '60s and '70s.
- Who pays for what? Habitat III 'finally' turns to financing New Urban Agenda
- Consider that the structure of national and local taxation is not properly adapted to changes in the economic structure (service economy, dematerialization of production, relocation, tax optimization of large companies).
- The circular economy moves from theory to practice
- Recycling, dematerialization and use of local recycled feedstock are some practical ways to achieve greater emissions reductions while simultaneously achieving reductions in both supply chain risk and raw material costs over the long run.
- neri & hu brings an american-style burger joint to shanghai
- mirrored surfaces and skylights simultaneously bring natural light and glimpses of the leafy surroundings. the dematerialization of the walls is further emphasized by the dominance of the horizontal planes throughout.
Dematerialization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dematerialization books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesseabird adaptations to life at sea
auxiliary verb progressive
abscissa of convergence
kings drinking game variant rules