- The Needle, the Cops, and How You Really 'Hit Bottom'
- It was Demerol, a narcotic I'd been prescribed by the Columbia Health Service. I must have been quite ill: The doctor prescribed me an opiate as well as antibiotics, even though I'd told her that I had a history of heroin use.
- PRESCRIPTION PILLS, ADDICTION 'HELL': Woman's story of opioid abuse mirrors US
- These medications — including hydrocodone, meperidine, fentanyl and oxycodone, and sold under brand names such as Vicodin, Demerol and OxyContin — are chemically similar to heroin. They can cause physical dependence and addiction, as well as ...
- 3 Volusia, Flagler nurses suspended for alleged pill abuse
- Ercolino's license was permanently revoked once before in June 1999 after he inaccurately recorded the waste and withdrawal of Demerol, a narcotic used to treat moderate to severe pain.
- More than $1 million headed to Louisiana to combat heroin and opioid epidemic
- Roughly 44 people die every day from opioid painkillers — drugs like Demerol, Vicodin, OxyContin, Percocet and codeine syrup. There were nearly 44,000 drug overdose deaths in the U.S.
Demerol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Demerol books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesorganic solvent
judy collins biography
lockheed sr-71 performance
danville virginia history