- Miami Office Building Remodels Ground Floor In Retail Center
- New Retail Development and Tenants at 12000 Biscayne Building in Miami. by Robert Demeter; Mar 11, 2016. Retail · Development · News; More.
- ProWein 2016: All you need to know
- Hosted by three associations – Demeter, Bioland and Ecovin – this area will showcase organic and biodynamic wines paired with a selection of foods created by organic chef Karsten Bessai. Back for a second year, the fair's “same but different” show will ...
- Heligan pioneer Petherick grows a new venture in Devon
- He is an authority of biodynamic farming, author and columnist for The Telegraph and The Times and an inspector for biodynamic certification body, Demeter. He earns his living writing about or working on the land.
- LJ Symphony & Chorus: Appealing to the senses
- “She's the daughter of Zeus and Demeter who is abducted by Pluto and taken to the Underworld,” Schick says, “and Alice (Teyssier) will speak her parts in French. I've performed it zero times before, but I've studied and performed Stravinsky.
- Does 'Natural Wine' Deserve Its Own Classification?
- Presently, France recognizes wine as organic (Agriculture Biologique, Nature&Progrès) and biodynamic (Demeter—two levels, and Biodyvin). While here in the U.S.
Demeters is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Demeters books and related discussion.