A selection of articles related to demiurge gnosticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Demiurge Gnosticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Demiurge Gnosticism.
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Story of the Soul Tarot Layout
- "I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalm 142, Verse 4 KJV "Three things distinguish living from the soul versus living from the ego only. They are: the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Demiurge Gnosticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Demiurge Gnosticism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mythicism and Mysticism
- It seems to me that Sophia's emanation of Yaldabaoth (and the demiurge concept in general) was also a gnostic solution to the problem of evil - why would god create an imperfect world and allow bad things to happen? Because it wasn't that god...
- In a word: thaumaturge
- The demiurge is the assembler of the material world in Platonism, and in Gnosticism a subordinate deity that creates the material world and is sometimes credited as the source of evil.
- Creation: an act of love
- In part, because it prevents us from pitting the goodness of the God who saves against the God who made the world with all of its apparent tragedies, as Marcion and many of the so-called Gnostics were tempted to do.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Demiurge Gnosticism Topics
Related searchesperl language features
diabetic nephropathy epidemiology
holiness holiness in protestantism
the picture of dorian gray themes
mindfulness of breath