- The Jargon File version 4.4.7 lists this as the definition of cat: British hackerdom the activity of fixing instances of UUOC is sometimes called demoggification.
- SOUTHEAST LINUXFEST 2012 PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE
- 10:15 – 11:15. Demoggification. John Rose.
- cat (Unix) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There is a web page devoted to this and other similar awards. In British hackerdom the activity of fixing instances of UUOC is sometimes called demoggification.
- كات (أمر يونكس) - ويكيبيديا، الموسوعة الحرة
- unix - sed '$!N;$!D' explanation - Stack Overflow
- agreed but i wasn't trying to start another demoggification argument of old - rather it was just an example.
- Cat (Unix) Articles and Information
- In British hackerdom the information activity consistent with fixing instances consistent with UUOC example sometimes called demoggification.
- tools - Parallel file copy from single source to multiple targets
- Aug 31, 2009 or if you prefer the demoggified version: tee <outfile1> <outfile2> < <inputfile>.
Demoggification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Demoggification books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbaluchi language
schistosoma mansoni treatment
destroyer escort french navy