A selection of articles related to demon worship.
Original articles from our library related to the Demon Worship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Demon Worship.
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Worshipping a god or goddess in fact is paying homage to the great shining light at the core of your being. You acknowledge that there is more than everyday reality and honor it. The various godheads are different 'gestalts', energy beings, or facets of the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Demon Worship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Demon Worship books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- #Mahishasur was a demon, but so was Mahabali, dear #SmritiIrani
- Union human resources development minister Smriti Irani's definition of a patriot Indian, from her speech in the Rajya Sabha on Thursday, would be someone who would not worship a demon. Not the least a demon slain by goddess Durga in the Hindu ...
- A Gay Man's Quest for Real Change Within Homophobic Religion
- At the conclusion of our meeting, I handed him this letter along with my temple recommend, a card granting exclusive access to the holiest places of worship for Latter-day Saints.
- This Christian Showdown Sounds Like A Challenge- Have Fun With That !
- Aren't there enough problems in the world without dragging everything down to the lowest common demon denominator. People are probably wondering if I attended this event, quite frankly I'm not sure ...
- The Sanctity of Churches
- There's a soul-stirring quality attached to visiting a house of worship, whether it's an imposing urban landmark or a humble country chapel. I've been lucky to ... The Usurero (“user” or “extortionist”) is devoured alive by a razor-clawed demon.
- Delhi Police report on JNU students: Students wanted beef to be served in
- In relation to the ongoing controversy surrounding JNU (Jawaharlal National University), in which students have been taken into custody for organising anti-national activities in the campus, the Delhi police has come out with a report.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.