A selection of articles related to demonology.
Original articles from our library related to the Demonology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Demonology.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Demonology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Demonology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Talmud's Demonology Resembles the Schlocky Inventiveness of 'Dune' or 'The
- One of the challenging things about the reading the Talmud is the way it combines the most painstaking rationality with the most florid superstition.
- Cuba and the United States Play 'Béisbol' Diplomacy
- In Cuba, an exhibition game between US and Cuban teams would “undercut the demonology in Cuban propaganda about the United States.” In the United States, the game would help bridge “the gap between the Bay of Pigs and a new relationship with ...
- Exorcist Weighs in on 'Vampire' Murder in Mexico
- Speaking to CNA, noted exorcist and demonology expert Father José Antonio Fortea warned that "the vampire fad is something that's very close to Satanism.
- WashU Expert: Witches and demonology
- And yet, over the course of more than 300 years, there developed in Western Europe a vast legal, scientific and theological literature known as demonology.
- Fossil Capital
- Is there any reason to consider it any more truly representative of 'the human enterprise' than the Luddites or the plug drawers or the preachers of steam demonology?” (Page 267).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.