A selection of articles related to demons dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Demons Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Demons Dictionary.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Demons Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Demons Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Demon Dictionary
- LINK to the demon dictionary, please do that instead.
- The Routledge Dictionary of Gods and Goddesses, Devils and
- Note on transcription and pronunciation viii. Dictionary of Gods and Goddesses,. Devils and Demons.
- Dicti0n:1ry of
- Dictionary of deities and demons in the Bible (DDD) I Karel van der. Toorn, Bob Beel-dog, Pieter W. van der Horst, editors.
- The Brotherhood of Satan recommended Reading list For Clergy
- The Devils Dictionaries (expanded edition) by Ambrose Bierce. The Devils Mischief by Ed Marquand. The Devils Notebook by Anton LaVey.
- Does the Greek Word DAIMONIZOMAI Mean “Demonized”? Can the
- What do the Greek dictionaries and lexicons have to say about the meaning of this word? BAGD. “be possessed by a demon”.
Suggested Web Resources
- Demon | Define Demon at Dictionary.com
- a person considered extremely wicked, evil, or cruel. 4. a person with great energy, drive, etc.
- Demon Dictionary – Excommunicate.Net
- Sep 20, 2007 This is a dictionary of Judeo / Christian demons. The information presented within contains much one should need to know for conjuring.
- Demon Dictionary
- Abigor - (Unk) allegedly a warrior demon who commands sixty legions. Weyer names Adriel - Mansions of the moon among the Enochian demons.
- Demons and Dictionaries - Magazine - The Atlantic
- A new book dissects Dr. Johnson's pathologies and despair.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.