A selection of articles related to demons.
Original articles from our library related to the Demons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Demons.
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Key to the Key (and the Goetia)
- The tradition of ceremonial magick holds that the Key of Solomon and the Goetia (the Lesser Key) recount a viable method for evoking spirits, through the use of conjurations, symbols (talismans or pentacles), prayers and action, under the auspices of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Demons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Demons books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Patriots, Demons advance to consolation final
- The Demons stretched their lead to 13 (at 60-47) early in the second half, and while the Firebirds chipped away at the deficit, they couldn't pull closer than five points the rest of the way.
- Album Review:
- While her debut album, 'All My Demons Greeting Me As A Friend', doesn't signal the greatest departure from the the piano-led, squeaky clean Aurora that many were first faced with, it does contain a bite that it was hard to see coming.
- Thing Trunk Unveils Their Latest Game Book of Demons
- Fans of hack-and-slash gameplay may find an interest in this upcoming parody action-RPG title from an independent studio, Thing Trunk.
- After week of wild weather, Demons host Lamar in Southland Conference-opening
- 2 Texas A&M earlier this week and forced a change in the schedule for this weekend's Southland Conference-opening series against Lamar. The Demons and Cardinals will play a 1 p.m.
- Late turnovers doom Lady Demons
- MIDWEST CITY – Perkins-Tryon High freshman Kycen Dunivan had one shot to extend her team's season at least four minutes. Unfortunately for Dunivan and the Lady Demons, her deep two-point jumper fell short and hit the front side of the rim as time ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
third geneva convention history