- Doom's demon-slaying gunplay will run at 1080p and 60 frames-per-second on
- Doom fans will be able to do all their demon slaying in glorious 1080p and at 60 frames-per-second, Bethesda has confirmed. And it's not just PC that will benefit from the graphical boost, the game will also run at 1080p / 60FPS on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool analysis: Reds defy the critics, Mignolet earns
- There were a few demons laid to rest here. Yannick Bolasie has terrorised Liverpool in the not-so-distant past, but he was, aside from a lively start, kept pretty quiet here. Likewise Wilfred Zaha, who lost his duel with the much-improved Alberto Moreno.
- Hate Doom's box art? id Software will let you pick a new one
- Let's face it, the Doom reboot has some audaciously bad box art. It's so bad that everyone thought it was just a placeholder image rather than the finished product.
- 10 Specific Reasons To Get Hyped For 2016's Biggest Games
- First-person parkour, demon-slaying, time-manipulation, first-person space simulators – even a return to a classic childhood series that hasn't seen a sequel in years.
Demonslaying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Demonslaying books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.