- Busch Gardens Cobra's Curse Construction Tour
- Jameson's Mamba (Dendroaspis jamesoni) - Jameson's Mambas have small fangs, slender bodies and great climbing flexibility. When threatened, these snakes have the ability to flatten their necks as a defense mechanism, much like a cobra. Jamesons ...
- VIDEO. A peine sortis de l'œuf, ces petits serpents sont déjà mortels
- C'est ce qu'a voulu montrer en vidéo l'équipe de National Geographic Wild, avec de rares images de la naissance de plusieurs petits mambas noirs. Vivant dans différentes régions d'Afrique subsaharienne, Dendroaspis polylepis, plus connu sous le nom de ...
- Watch: Man Takes Back To Back Bites From Two Of The World's Deadliest Snakes
- “A bite from the black mamba Dendroaspis polylepis is an event that poses an immediate threat to life,” explained scientists in a 2011 case report.
- Ontario Antivenin Bank a key lifeline for venomous snake collectors
- This thick-set snake's venom, a powerful neurotoxin, is designed to rock the body's nervous system and quickly dispatch the victim's ability to breathe. Black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis). A Black Mamba from Africa.
- Africa braced for snakebite crisis
- The antidote has saved many people from bites by deadly species such as the carpet viper (Echis ocellatus), common in West Africa, and the black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis), found across the sub-Saharan region. But the high costs — US$250–500 per ...
Dendroaspis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dendroaspis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.