Dengue Fever Epidemiology
A selection of articles related to dengue fever epidemiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Dengue Fever Epidemiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dengue Fever Epidemiology.
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
Dengue Fever Epidemiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dengue Fever Epidemiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Big Island: New Dengue Case Confirmed
- Hawaii Department of Health officials on Thursday morning confirmed another case of dengue fever on Hawaii Island — the state's first new case after nearly two weeks without another diagnosis, keeping alive a dengue scare that began last fall.
- Dengue Fever – Uruguay
- This event, however, does not represent a risk for neighbouring countries in the Americas Region since they have already reported dengue circulation.
- Sonora confirms first case of Zika virus
- Upon his return, he had headaches, a fever and was lethargic for about three days, the cause of which was later confirmed by the state's lab to be the Zika virus. The man was not hospitalized and recovered at home, officials said.
- Costa Mesa man is first reported case of Zika virus in OC
- “There is no vaccine to protect against Zika infection,” Dr. Matthew Zahn, the county's director of Disease Control and Epidemiology, said in a statement.
- Swine flu yet to subside, dengue shows its ugly face
- “People should protect themselves both from swine flu and dengue. I have called a meeting tomorrow. We will look after the arrangements for handling dengue cases.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dengue Fever Epidemiology Topics
holy umbilical cord