Dengue Fever Epidemiology
A selection of articles related to dengue fever epidemiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Dengue Fever Epidemiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dengue Fever Epidemiology.
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I...
New Testament >> Matthew
Dengue Fever Epidemiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dengue Fever Epidemiology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Changing Epidemiology of Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever in Indonesia
- environmental, biological and demographic issues influence dengue epidemiology and transmission.
- Yellow Fever and Dengue Viruses
- Yellow Fever and Dengue Viruses. B. Chomel, N.
- Molecular Epidemiology of Dengue Viruses from Complete Genome
- Genomic Epidemiology of a Dengue Virus Epidemic in Urban. Singapore .............. ........................................................................................
- Autochthonous dengue fever in Croatia, August– September 2010
- Mar 3, 2011 The epidemiology service of the Croatian National.
- DENGUE EPIDEMIOLOGY: VIRUS EPIDEMIOLOGY, ECOLOGY
- Advances in Virus Research 2003; 61: 235-89.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- CDC - Epidemiology - Dengue
- Oct 28, 2010 Epidemiology. Dengue fever (DF) is caused by any of four closely related viruses, or serotypes: dengue 1-4.
- Dengue Fever
- Oct 23, 2009 The epidemiology of dengue fever in Africa is more poorly characterized.
- Dengue fever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dengue fever also known as breakbone fever, is an infectious tropical disease caused by the dengue virus.
- Dengue fever: new paradigms for a changing epidemiology
- Dengue is the most important arthropod-borne viral disease of public health significance.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dengue Fever Epidemiology Topics
Related searchespacific ocean geology
diagnosis in ayurveda
economy of north korea imports
fish-belly flap gates
the raft of the medusa
765 mm luger parabellum