- Bypoll: BJP wins in Muzaffarnagar, Congress victorious in Deoband
- LUCKNOW: BJP wrested the Muzaffarnagar seat from the ruling Samajwadi Party, which also lost the Deoband seat to the Congress in two of the three by-elections in UP for which results were announced today. The bypoll results are being viewed as crucial ...
- Darul-Uloom Deoband backs appointment of women Qazis
- Islamic seminary Darul-Uloom Deoband came to the defence of two Muslim women from Rajasthan — Afroz Begum and Jahan Ara — who became Qazis (judges), who, in Islamic legal jurisprudence, has the authority to function as the head of informal ...
- UP BJP MLA throws taunts at Deoband Muslims
- In an indication of the polarised discourse of the Uttar Pradesh by-election, Suresh Rana, BJP MLA from Thana Bhawan in the State on Friday termed Muslims living in Deoband as “those who plan Pathankot-like attacks” while addressing one of the last ...
- Kamlesh Tiwari's pamphlet cost Samajwadi Party Deoband?
- People associated with the Islamic seminary in Deoband said pamphlets with derogatory remarks distributed by Kamlesh Tiwari had left people in the region unhappy for the way government failed to react. "It was only after protests in Saharanpur that the ...
- Cong makes comeback in Deoband after 27 years
- Muzaffarnagar: The Grand Old Party had reason to cheer on Tuesday as it won the Deoband assembly seat for the first time in 27 years. Congress candidate Maviya Ali defeated SP's Meena Rana by a margin of 3,424 votes. BJP candidate Rampal Singh ...
Deoband is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deoband books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
brodmann area 20 human