A selection of articles related to deontological ethics.
Original articles from our library related to the Deontological Ethics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deontological Ethics.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Deontological Ethics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deontological Ethics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Deontological Ethics The word deontology derives from the Greek
- Deontological Ethics. Page 1. 6/2/2008.
- Deontological Machine Ethics
- Deontological Machine Ethics. Thomas M. Powers.
- BUSINESS ETHICS :: (Kantian) Deontology
- deontological ethics. Kant's moral theory is based on his view of the human being as having the unique capacity for rationality.
- Virtue ethics as an alternative to deontological and consequential
- Deontological ethics, beneficence and nonmaleficence from.
Suggested News Resources
- Confessions of an Ex-Moralist
- Most of my thinking concerned the dispute between the moral doctrine known as consequentialism and so-called deontological ethics: is it the outcome of our actions that determines their moral value, or, alternatively, the quality of the act itself?
- Abortion and the old Coat hanger Argument
- Thus, deontological ethics is an approach to ethics which is sharply opposed to the utilitarian approach considered above.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deontological Ethics (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Deontological Ethics. First published Wed Nov 21, 2007. The word deontology derives from the Greek words for duty (deon) and science (or study) of (logos).
- DEONTOLOGICAL ETHICS
- DEONTOLOGICAL ETHICS. No single idea captures all of the features in virtue of which an ethical theory may deserve to be called a deontology.
- deontological ethics -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- deontological ethics, in philosophy, ethical theories that place special emphasis on the relationship between duty and the morality of human actions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.