- de·on·tol·o·gy (d n-t l -j ). n. Ethical theory concerned with duties and rights.
- What is Deontology?, Part One: Orthodox Views Gerald F. Gaus
- consequentialism, deontology is more often attacked or defended than analyzed.
- Agent-Relativity and Deontology
- Thomas Nagel, "Agent-Relativity and Deontology," The View From Nowhere: New York: collect under the general, ugly, and familiar heading of deontology.
- Deontology and the Demon Thanksgiving Version
- Deontology and Descartes' Demon. Brian Weatherson, Cornell University. January 2007.
- KANTIAN DEONTOLOGY KANTIAN DEONTOLOGY
- 1. KANTIAN. DEONTOLOGY.
- Kantian Deontology
- Kantian Deontology. I.
- Utilitarians Are Logical—and Sociopathic?
- The study, the authors hasten to add, does not resolve the longstanding debate between utilitarianism and deontology.
- Truyền thống dạy y đức ở Đại học Y Hà Nội
- Tuy nhiên, có một môn được dạy: môn Quy Chế Hành Nghề (Deontology), vừa lý thuyết, vừa thực hành.
- Deontological Ethics (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Nov 21, 2007 The word deontology derives from the Greek words for duty (deon) and science ( or study) of (logos).
- Deontology and Ethics: What is Deontology, Deontological Ethics
- Deontological moral systems are characterized by a focus upon adherence to independent moral rules or duties.
Deontology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deontology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbong hit eric
middle east characteristics
jetix fox kids
monetarism what is monetarism