- Definition of Parfit in the Online Dictionary. Parfit synonyms, Parfit antonyms.
- Derek Parfit – What We - The Tanner Lectures on Human Values
- DEREK PARFIT is senior research fellow at All Souls College, Oxford. He regularly teaches there and is also affiliated with New York University and Harvard.
- Derek Parfit, Reasons and Persons (Oxford:
- Derek Parfit, Reasons and Persons (Oxford: Clarendon, 1984).
- Ratio 10;3
- EQUALITY AND PRIORITY 1. Derek Parfit.
- Normativity, Necessity, and the Synthetic a priori A Response to
- A Response to Derek Parfit. Chris Korsgaard. If I understand him correctly, Derek Parfit's views place us, philosophically speaking, in a very small box.
- Personal Identity Derek Parfit The Philosophical Review, Vol. 80, No
- Jan 2, 2007 Personal Identity. Derek Parfit. The Philosophical Review, Vol.
- Morality tale
- They have been long in the making: it is more than 25 years since Derek Parfit impressed the world with Reasons and Persons, a work that made his reputation and firmly ensconced him behind the walls of All Souls, Oxford.
- Buddhism: The Most Accurate World Religion?
- that we aren't as important or permanent as we think we are -- that, in a fundamental sense, our selves or souls don't really exist in any lasting way (a conclusion, incidentally, shared by Western philosophers like John Locke and Derek Parfit).
- Derek Parfit
- Derek Parfit.
- Derek Parfit - Faculty of Arts and Sciences - Harvard University
- Visting Professor Derek Parfit (BA, MA, Oxford) generally teaches in the Spring Term of alternating years.
Derek Parfit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Derek Parfit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.