A selection of articles related to derision.
Original articles from our library related to the Derision. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Derision.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Derision is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Derision books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- At CPAC, Derision and Disappointment as Trump Bails Out
- The news that Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump would skip his scheduled appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington tomorrow was met with a combination of disappointment, derision, and puzzlement ...
- Kenya: Derision At Tax Law That 'Demeans' Women
- A law that requires husbands to pay their wives' taxes has been derided by the public as backward and out of touch with reality, with many saying it is oppressive and only serves to subordinate women to their husbands.
- Despite derision and delays, DISC project moving forward
- Plans to develop the hotly debated Daphne Innovation and Science Complex (DISC) at the southwest corner of State Highway 181 and Champions Way near Daphne High School may have been delayed by City Council votes in 2015, but they are still in the ...
- Donald Trump rolls on with wins, derision on Super Tuesday
- A supporter holds a cut of Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump at a rally during the Super Tuesday presidential primary election at the Kentucky International Convention Center. Published: 01 March 2016 11:48 PM. Updated: 01 March 2016 11:48 ...
- Religion: Lincoln, now revered, faced criticism, derision at 1st blush
- Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was panned by The Chicago Times stating, “The cheeks of every American must tingle with shame as he reads the silly, flat, and dishwatery utterances.” Posted: Saturday, March 5, 2016 12:01 am | Updated: 2:02 am, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.