Descensus Ad Infernos
- Jesus' Descent to the Underworld
- In Romans 10:6-7, Paul's primary purpose is not to teach Christ's descent, but that he reflects the fact of the descensus ad inferos is agreed upon by the vast majority of scholars, even Grudem seems to admit this one (see his article p. 108).
- MERCY – SHUT UP!
- He uses ancient apocryphal works like the Descensus Christi ad Inferos, the source of the Harrowing of Hell story, but he reinterprets it through the eyes of a major poet, and dramatist.
- 'The Inferno Las Vegas:' An Excerpt of Erotic Fiction
- The Inferno: Las Vegas dips into a decadent world of intense but not immature sex scenes, identifiable characters and an edgy plot that will appeal to both women and men.
- Ombre e viaggi interiori tra le pagine di Daniela Frascati
- Una descensus ad inferos dannata ma anche salvifica e redimente.
Descensus Ad Infernos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Descensus Ad Infernos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Descensus Ad Infernos Topics
third geneva convention history