A selection of articles related to desensitization.
Original articles from our library related to the Desensitization. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Desensitization.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Desensitization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Desensitization books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Procedure Allows Kidney Transplants From Any Donor
- Desensitization involves first filtering the antibodies out of a patient's blood. The patient is then given an infusion of other antibodies to provide some protection while the immune system regenerates its own antibodies.
- Less Success With Aspirin Desensitization in Minorities
- LOS ANGELES -- Aspirin desensitization as a therapy for aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease (AERD) was less successful in some minorities than in Caucasians, researchers reported here.
- Desensitization to shootings
- Though both are tragic events, one will live on infamously while the recent Kalamazoo mass shooting will likely be forgotten except by those affected. The gun violence epidemic has simply desensitized us to the loss of human life.
- EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, or EMDR, is a form of psychotherapy used to help people cope with traumatic memories. It involves patients focusing on a bad memory while moving their eyes.
- Good match not always needed for living donor kidney transplant
- Desensitizing recipients can be very expensive, they said, and the immunosuppressive regimens required carry the potential of infection and cancer. In addition, living donors face a small but significant increase in their risk of end stage renal disease.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
chinese units of measurement volume
maurice richard the richard riot
power places dictionary