A selection of articles related to desert bandicoot.
Original articles from our library related to the Desert Bandicoot. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Desert Bandicoot.
- Desert Rose
- A gypsum. Lt. brown. Gently grounding; clarifies thinking and mental vision, perception. Quiets worry, brings out practicality. (Related to Selenite) The spirit of these Selenite clusters send the message to stop, take time for self, smell the roses, find...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus, 14:2 And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do show forth themselves in him. 14:3 For Herod had laid hold on John,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness. 5:2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Desert Bandicoot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Desert Bandicoot books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DESERT BANDICOOT Perameles eremiana
- DESERT BANDICOOT. Perameles eremiana. Conservation status.
- The Taxonomy and Palaeontology of the Eastem Barred Bandicoot
- desert bandicoot (P. eremiana), of central Austra- lia, is apparently extinct. P.
- Aboriginal knowledge of mammals
- Central desert mammals. • Provided significant new information for a range of Pig-footed Bandicoot. Desert Bandicoot.
- Nocturnal Wildlife of the Little Desert
- Little Desert Nature Lodge Pty Ltd 2009. 7. Southern Brown Bandicoot – Isodon obesulus.
Suggested News Resources
- A Modern Outback — nature, people and the future of remote Australia
- These included bilbies, the desert bandicoot that has risen to fame in recent years as a replacement for the Easter bunny. Also vanishing from many areas were small desert wallabies — the burrowing bettong and rufous hare-wallaby. Some of the native ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Desert Bandicoot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Desert Bandicoot (Perameles eremiana) is an extinct bandicoot of the arid country in the centre of Australia.
- Desert Bandicoot - Gale
- The desert bandicoot, Perameles eremiana, has a head-and-body length of 8-12 inches; the tail is about half the length of the body.
- Desert bandicoot | Perameles eremiana facts
- Explains everything about desert bandicoot, member of the Peramelemorphia order and the Peramelidae family.
- Some desert species of bandicoot are extinct and the remaining species are vulnerable. If their habitats change, they will become endangered.
- Perameles eremiana (Desert Bandicoot)
- English, –, Desert Bandicoot. French, –, Péramèle Du Désert. Taxonomic Notes: This species may be conspecific with Perameles bougainville (Gordon 2008).