Desert Mineral Resources
A selection of articles related to desert mineral resources.
Original articles from our library related to the Desert Mineral Resources. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Desert Mineral Resources.
- Desert Rose
- A gypsum. Lt. brown. Gently grounding; clarifies thinking and mental vision, perception. Quiets worry, brings out practicality. (Related to Selenite) The spirit of these Selenite clusters send the message to stop, take time for self, smell the roses, find...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Desert Mineral Resources is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Desert Mineral Resources books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Americas Petrogas Announces Updated Phosphate Resource Estimate at Bayovar
- The independent estimate was prepared by Golder Associates ("Golder"), is an update of the Mineral Resource estimate prepared by Golder dated May 11, 2015 entitled "Mineral Resource Technical Report on the GrowMax Bayovar Phosphate Project, Piura ...
- Inside the Billion-Dollar Dig to America's Biggest Copper Deposit
- The entrance to America's deepest mine shaft sits on a plateau high above the Arizona desert, about an hour east of Phoenix. Tucked against the base of a ridge of steep cliffs, it looks southeast over miles of ragged boulder fields.
- Isaac Asimov Predicted We'd Be Living Underwater By Now. Why Aren't We?
- Underwater housing will have its attractions to those who like water sports, and will undoubtedly encourage the more efficient exploitation of ocean resources, both food and mineral.” - Isaac Asimov, Visit to the World's Fair of 2014, 1964.
- Your 2016 Tucson Festival of Books guide
- Arizona Water Science Center (U. S. Geological Survey): Learn about Arizona's water resources through the USGS real- time surface and groundwater networks.
- Views from a Height: Technologies of Surveillance from the Photographic Survey
- The job was to catalog everything — animal, vegetable, or mineral; friend, foe, or food. The surveyors were to note any place people could settle, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.