A selection of articles related to desert vegetation.
Original articles from our library related to the Desert Vegetation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Desert Vegetation.
- Desert Rose
- A gypsum. Lt. brown. Gently grounding; clarifies thinking and mental vision, perception. Quiets worry, brings out practicality. (Related to Selenite) The spirit of these Selenite clusters send the message to stop, take time for self, smell the roses, find...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus, 14:2 And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do show forth themselves in him. 14:3 For Herod had laid hold on John,...
New Testament >> Matthew
Desert Vegetation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Desert Vegetation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Oregon Desert Trail
- Patrick says that ONDA's vision is to achieve designation of the Oregon Desert Trail as a national connecting trail, joining others such as the Fremont National Recreation Trail and the Desert Trail, which is another Mexico-to-Canada trail.
- Vital Stats on the Biggest Solar Project in Hawaii
- As for O&M, "The good news is that this site is in much more of a desert. It's normally a desert. So the vegetation management is much easier than it was over on Kauai, where everything just grows, like, daily.
- Officials urge Scottsdale residents in urban interface to reduce fire threat
- Summer seems to have started early in the desert this year. High temps tend to dry out vegetation, which provides ample fuel for wildfires. In Scottsdale, with so many homes in urban interface areas, these dangers are especially concerning.
- Dam, river access call visitors to Parker
- This gravel road passes through a pretty riparian area of cottonwoods and willow, surrounded by cliffs and hills dotted with saguaro and other Sonoran vegetation. Javelinas, gray foxes, desert bighorns and plenty of other wild animals make homes in the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.