A selection of articles related to desert wastes.
Original articles from our library related to the Desert Wastes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Desert Wastes.
- Desert Rose
- A gypsum. Lt. brown. Gently grounding; clarifies thinking and mental vision, perception. Quiets worry, brings out practicality. (Related to Selenite) The spirit of these Selenite clusters send the message to stop, take time for self, smell the roses, find...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- Lilu, Lilitu, and Ardat-Lili
- (Sumerian) Not divinities as such, this trio of closely related demons inhabited the desert wastes, and functioned largely in terms of sexual and fertility aberation. Lilu and Lilitu were male and female equivalents of each other, and were regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus, 14:2 And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do show forth themselves in him. 14:3 For Herod had laid hold on John,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Desert Wastes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Desert Wastes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 30 Amazing Books to Read Before You Turn 30
- Chad Harbach's The Art of Fielding wastes no time on nostalgia. The contemporary story of a talented and socially inept college shortstop (who mysteriously loses his fielding mojo and then his grip .....
- Bravely Second demo now live in the US eShop
- It's possible to complete the demo in five hours or so, but if you strive to take advantage of all its content you could be spending over ten hours exploring the desert wastes.
- Monster-taming fantasy RPG Siralim 2 is coming to mobile and Vita
- Siralim 2 places you in randomly-generated dungeon biomes teeming with dangerous creatures and bosses, from parched desert wastes to dense jungles. You'll brave these lands with a team of trained monsters, each with unique attributes and skill ...
- Star Wars Battlefront's Free March Update is Now Available
- Among this latest content drop (as detailed on the game's forums) is a more open map on the forest moon of Endor available in Walker Assault, Supremacy and Turning Point modes, and a new Rebel Depot Survival Mission on the lovely desert wastes of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Desert Wastes Topics
Related searchestabloid norway
south east england local dialects
expository writing related terms