- des·ic·cant (d s -k nt). n. A substance, such as calcium oxide or silica gel, that has a high affinity for water and is used as a drying agent.
- HoneyCombe Wheels & Desiccant Options
- Munters Invented HoneyCombe® Technology.
- Drug Maker Finds Success with Desiccant System T
- automated desiccant packet system.
- Moisture Sensitivity/Desiccant Packaging/Handling of PSMCs
- 2000 Packaging Databook. 8-1. Moisture Sensitivity/Desiccant.
- DESICCANT AIR DRYING SYSTEM
- FEATURES. • Multi-stage design removes dirt, water and oil particles down to .01 microns.
- Super Dry launches oxidation free process alternative to MSD and PCB baking
- Designed to exceed the formidable challenges associated with IPC J-STD-033B.
- Get Ready For Winter With The Aerial Desiccant From Restoration Express
- Restoration Express's Aerial Desiccant dehumidifiers proved their worth last winter – tackling restoration projects at flood damaged properties across the UK.
- Get ready for winter with the Aerial Desiccant from Restoration Express
- The ASE 200 and ASE 300 flew off the shelves as restoration specialists undertook work to dry out homes affected by burst pipes.
- Large Dessicant Dust Filters To Enhance Gas Production
- Segensworth,UK & Ashland VA, USA -- Porvair Filtration Group has received a large order from a leading international industrial gas company to provide twelve specially designed large desiccant dust filters. The order is due for delivery in 2012.
- Sensaphonics Dry & Store Zephyr
- The Dry & Store Zephyr uses Dry-Max technology to deliver a controlled amount of warm dry air, a soft but continuous flow of air around the earphones, and a powerful desiccant, the Dry-Brik II.
- Desiccant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A desiccant is a hygroscopic substance that induces or sustains a state of dryness (desiccation) in its local vicinity in a moderately well-sealed container.
- Amazon.com: Peli Desiccant Silica Gel: Home Improvement
- Peli Desiccant Silica Gel drinks dampness, prevents condensation from trapped air when cases are opened in damp, high humidity climates. Fits all cases.
- Desiccant, Desiccant Packs in Stock - Uline
- Uline stocks a wide selection of Desiccant, Desiccant Packs and Desiccant Bags. Order by 6 pm for same day shipping.
- Desiccant Types - SorbentSystems.com
- Desiccant Types. Besides the indicating silica gel used in the Dri-Box canister, there are several other desiccant materials in use today.
Desiccant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Desiccant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesilokano language common expressions
fdampc red 2
evaporation combustion vaporisation