A selection of articles related to despair.
Original articles from our library related to the Despair. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Despair.
- The Pleiades
- The daughters of Atlas and Pleione. Transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars to evade capture by the Huntsman Orion, or, in a differing tradition, because of the despair they felt when their father was condemned to bear eternally aloft the Earth:...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King Midas and the Power of Gold
- The story of King Midas is the classical story of what can happen if somebody acquires all he ever wished for. According to myth, king Midas once took care of Silenos, the drunken follower to Dionysos, and housed and fed him when in a drunken state he had...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Littlest Truth
- One bright morning, when I was young, I went looking for Truth. I found the truth of the moment, fiery hot with Conviction, lurking around every corner. As Time passed by I found the truth of today, the truth of yesterday, and the ever glittering truth of...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Despair is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Despair books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Two Degrees of Separation Between Hope and Despair
- two outcomes, hope and despair, simply will not be postponed. WE KNOW council of despair but a call to action to the world's richest countries.
- WORKING THROUGH ENVIRONMENTAL DESPAIR
- WORKING THROUGH ENVIRONMENTAL DESPAIR. Joanna Macy. 1 from Ecosychology, Roszak, Gomes, & Kanner, eds.
- Hegel and the Pathway of Despair - Meteorite
- the pathway of doubt, or more precisely as the way of despair.”2 Hegel and the Non- I (The Nothing) will underlie our exposition of Hegel's pathway of despair.
- Despair. Losing the Ancient Ways and Ancestral Lands. Michael Chapdelaine b.
- CLIMATE CHANGE, DESPAIR AND EMPOWERMENT
- CLIMATE CHANGE, DESPAIR AND EMPOWERMENT. WORKSHOPS WITH JOHN SEED. Brisbane May 28.
Suggested News Resources
- King remembered for his triumphs over a 'mountain of despair'
- By Michael Martinez, CNN (CNN) -- Martin Luther King Jr. was remembered Saturday as an irrepressible civil rights leader who many times triumphed over a "mountain of despair.
- Consumer sentiment sinks in August on government despair
- "Consumers have shifted from being optimistic about the potential impact of monetary and fiscal policies to a sense of despair and pessimism about the role of the government," survey director Richard Curtin said in a statement.
- Hilton, Ciravolo conquer Giants Despair
- By Jill Snowdon (Staff Writer) Nicholas Hilton's first encounter with the monstrous Giants Despair was a bit of an eye-opener. Driving up the windy pavement in a car with a friend, Hilton was introduced to a new challenge.
Suggested Web Resources
- Despair, Inc. - Creators of Demotivators® Posters, Calendar, Coffee
- Motivational products and posters for pessimists, underachievers, and the chronically unsuccessful.
- Demotivators® - View All Demotivational Posters - Despair, Inc.
- At Despair, Inc.
- Despair | Define Despair at Dictionary.com
- renounce · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:You look for a Web page and it says "Error 404 Not Found.
- Despair - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- to lose all hope or confidence <despair of winning>. transitive verb. obsolete : to lose hope for.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessatya philosophical meaning
kaurna people and culture
robinson crusoe real-life castaways
rope film homoeroticism
european cave lion