A selection of articles related to destroyer droids.
Original articles from our library related to the Destroyer Droids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Destroyer Droids.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- (Sumerian) Child of An by Ninhursaga, He was spoken of as the leveler of cities and destroyer of peoples. He was the personification of the nomad barbarians who swarmed into Mesopotamia from very early times. His name was the same as the epithet used to...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Destroyer Droids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Destroyer Droids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Destroyer Droid
- Destroyer Droid. Destroyer Droid v1.2.
- Coruscant Coruscant Coruscant Coruscant Coruscant - SWCCG
- Destroyer Droid may occupy and control a location, Force drain, block an opponent's Force drain, battle, be battled, etc.
- 1 STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE Screenplay
- Well, not exactly, but I don't... (panicked). Seal off the bridge.
- STAR WARS Episode I: The Phantom Menace Written by George
- Destroyer droids! OBI-WAN. Offhand, I'd say this mission is past the negotiation stage.
- Archives Jedi Temple
- Jan 13, 2007 8001 Battle Droid. ❑ 8002 Destroyer Droid. 2002.
Suggested News Resources
- Hands-On: Kinect Star Wars
- Episode 1 fans will love the fact that the likes of Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids and Anakin's podracer are rendered accurately and stay true to the look and feel of the films.
Suggested Web Resources
- StarWars.com | droideka (destroyer droid)
- Throughout production, the droidekas were referred to as destroyer droids.
- Battle droid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Droideka, or Destroyer Droid heavy infantry unit are seen in the prequel films .
- Destroyer Droid (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) Wave 3 - YouTube
- Apr 12, 2009 Destroyer Droid (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) Wave 3.
- Amazon.com: Star Wars E3 BF64 DESTROYER DROID: Toys
- Exciting Episode III action figure has slashing attack feature!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.