A selection of articles related to destroyer.
Original articles from our library related to the Destroyer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Destroyer.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Norse God of Mischief, Trickery. Divine Catalyst, Breaker of Stagnation, Force for change. Giant brother of Odin. Loki wavers between a weal-bringing culture-hero/trickster and a woe-bringing destroyer. He is responsible for getting the gods most of their...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- ("The Shadowy One" or "She Who Strikes Fear") Sgathach or Skadi. Irish/Scottish. Warrior woman and prophetess. The Goddess of martial arts. The destroyer aspect of the Dark Goddess. A great sword warrior and instructor. Patroness of...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Destroyer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Destroyer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kiss' Destroyer Turns 40
- On March 15 it's been forty years since Kiss released their fourth studio album, Destroyer. The album came on the heels of Kiss' breakthrough live album Alive, and it solidified the band's status as one of the biggest rock acts in the world.
- Navy Successfully Completes First Live Fire Test Of SeaRAM From Destroyer
- Many destroyers have two Phalanx Close-In Weapon System (CIWS, pronounced Sea-Wiz) mounts. The idea, Ladner said, was to replace the aft mount with SeaRAM – which would normally take a couple years to engineer, taking into account the effect on ...
- At the Pub with 'Dark Destroyer' Deta Hedman, the World's Best Female Darts Player
- At a small pub called The Horseshoe tucked away in a corner of central London, Deta Hedman, the current number one female darts player in the world, is practicing.
- Pig Destroyer, Dropdead, Full of Hell, Cloud Rat & Mother Brain @ MHOW (pics)
- Grindcore titans Pig Destroyer played one of a few upcoming shows in NYC over the weekend, hitting Music Hall of Williamsburg on March 11 with a stacked lineup that included Dropdead, Full of Hell, Cloud Rat and Mother Brain. Pig Destroyer have been ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescheltenham famous cheltonians
six kalimas fifth kalima
culture of europe symbols