Detective Famous Fictional Detectives
A selection of articles related to detective famous fictional detectives.
Original articles from our library related to the Detective Famous Fictional Detectives. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Detective Famous Fictional Detectives.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
Detective Famous Fictional Detectives is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Detective Famous Fictional Detectives books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Man Who Sold the Eiffel Tower. Twice.
- The air was as crisp as a hundred dollar bill, on April 27, 1936. A southwesterly breeze filled the bright white sails of the pleasure boats sailing across the San Francisco Bay. Through the cabin window of a ferryboat, a man studied the horizon.
- Amazon's Bosch Channels Classic Detective Noir
- Classic detectives, or those aspiring to be classic, don't have names like Steve Erickson or even Michael Connelly, the author of the novels on which Amazon's series, Bosch, is based. ... The most famous L.
- History's 9 Most Insane Jewelry Heists
- Famous, if appalling, gem dealer Jean Baptiste Tavernier, actually stole the stone from the third eye of a sacred a Hindu idol, so the story goes, and managed to escape with it and his life (somehow) and fled with it back to France.
- The Secret History of the Girl Detective
- Real-life female detectives had emerged in the mid-19th century through the likes of the young widow Kate Warne, a Pinkerton Agency detective who helped smuggle Abraham Lincoln away from would-be assassins in Baltimore. On the page, meanwhile, ...
- Murder in Victorian England
- Of course no murder conversation is complete without at least a passing mention of that most famous serial killer — Jack the Ripper. This is usually brought up by a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Detective Famous Fictional Detectives Topics
Related searchesclair cameron patterson
ming dynasty decline of the ming
tibetan book of the dead
utility maximization problem
frith van der merwe
east st louis illinois famous people
louis riel early life