- Feb 10, 2010 The text is expository, often describing what is in the visuals, as if the image is ..
- Sketches of the past: celebrating Indian comics' coming of age
- Chacha Chaudhary (Diamond comics) and. Detective Moochwala (Target magazine) were instant hits.
- Techno-innovative murder mystery
- I am a big fan of Sherlock homes, Hercule Poirot, Feluda, Detective Moochwala, Byomkesh Bakshi, Father For…” All this doesn't please the boss but what earns him the job is his mathematical genius and the ability to solve mysteries as this novel shows.
- Detective Moochwala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Detective Moochwala is an eponymous Indian magazine comic strip created by the well-known Indian cartoonist Ajit Ninan.
- A walk in the clouds.. » Thorny felt
- Sep 15, 2005 Detective Moochwala!!!!!! Target!!!! I think I still have a couple of dozen issues stacked in a loft back home in Chennai!
- Detective Moochwala | RM.com ®
- Detective Moochwala articles, reference materials. Need more on Detective Moochwala?
- An Art Without a Tradition- A Survey of Indian Comics- 2008
- Feb 10, 2010 “Detective Moochwala” by Ajit Ninan and “Gardhab Das”, the singing donkey, by Neelabh and Jayanto were among the more popular ones.
Detective Moochwala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Detective Moochwala books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Detective Moochwala Topics
Related searchesohio state university history
obsolete scientific theories
muhammad ibn abd al wahhab reforms
isotopes of sulfur
weinreb ketone synthesis
dreams meaning of dream about clover