- Cellectar Biosciences' (CLRB) CEO Jim Caruso on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings
- Good day, ladies and gentlemen. And welcome to the Cellectar Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode.
- Carbon dioxide utilization via carbonate-promoted C–H carboxylation
- Using carbon dioxide (CO2) as a feedstock for commodity synthesis is an attractive means of reducing greenhouse gas emissions and a possible stepping-stone towards renewable synthetic fuels. A major impediment to synthesizing compounds from CO2 is ...
- New evidence for the vibration theory of smell
- Last year, one group went so far as to express human and mouse olfactory receptors in an in-vitro kidney cell preparation to see if deuterated synthetic musks with altered vibration signatures gave different responses.
- Indole-3-Acetic Acid Produced by Burkholderia heleia Acts as a Phenylacetic
- PAA-[ring-2H5] from labelled L-phenylalanine and non-deuterated PAA from L-phenylalanine or shikimate originally in the medium or biosynthesized by B. plantarii from ingredients in the plain medium were present in a ratio of 3.6:1 (calculated from the ...
- New buzz around vibrational smell theory
- It is hard to see how a straightforward lock-and-key model of olfaction can enable this discrimination, given that deuterated and undeuterated molecules have essentially identical shapes.
Deuterated is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deuterated books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschinese american life in america
bob hawke trade union leader
emule colors of the progress bar
valentine tank combat history