A selection of articles related to deva laya.
Original articles from our library related to the Deva Laya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deva Laya.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Deva Laya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deva Laya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Joint Opposition ventures of their 6th coconut dashing ritual
- The ritual was conducted at Seenigama Devalaya in Hikkaduwa, Historical Ammaduwa Kuda-katharagama Devalaya in Godakawela- Ratnapura, Aiyanayake Devalaya in Singakkuliya, Lunawa Devalaya in Moratuwa as well as KaliMani Devalaya in Muttuval ...
- National event to mark Women's Day held under auspices of President Sirisena
- Today is International Women's Day. The theme on which this special day is marked is Empower the Woman for a Sustainable Future. The national event to mark Women's Day was held in Ampara today, under the auspices of President Maithripala Sirisena.
- How the tiger flag left a mark in Lanka
- “While the Siva Devalaya no.2 dated to 10th century AD, reflects the second phase of Chola art, the Siva Devalaya no.1 assigned to 12th century AD, displays the stylistic features of the third phase of the Chola art.
- True wishes of the people have not been fulfilled: JVP Councillor Vidyaratne
- JVP Uva Provincial Councilor, Samantha Vidyaratne stated that the Adminstration Secretary of the Seenigama Devalaya had lodged a complaint with the police that the “alms box” of the Devalaya had gone missing. He also states that this went missing after ...
- President at Women's Day national event, as ex- First Lady makes a plea to deities
- Joint Opposition members of the Women's Front engaged in an appeal before deity at the Navagamuwa Paththini Devalaya. They called on Paththini (goddess) to create an environment for women to engage in activities without any intimidation. Former First ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.