A selection of articles related to deva puja.
Original articles from our library related to the Deva Puja. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deva Puja.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Deva Puja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deva Puja books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Busting the resurfaced Mahishasura myth
- They do not celebrate the Durga puja. The “asur” in the demon's name recalls the Deva-Asura divide which constitutes the basis of Vedic and Puranic myth. According to Nirad Chaudhuri in The Continent of Circe, the divide “appears to have been due to a ...
- madurai today
- Selva Vinayagar Temple: Pradosha puja 4.30 p.m.
- Mahisasur-Durga in Parliament: Devas and Asuras Were All People
- Smriti Irani seems to have a problem with Mahisasura. However, even mainstream Brahminical Hinduism in Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, etc. worships Mahisasura.
- Celestial congregation
- Anyakshetre krutam papam punyakshetre vinasyati. Punyakshetre krutam papam Varanaasyam vinasyati. Vaaranaasyam krutam papam Kumbhakone vinasyati.
- Happy to Bleed campaigners move SC asking how menstruation can be a ground for
- Devas are supreme lords like Vishnu, Shiva & Durga and they are beyond restrictions hence people can touch the idol and perform pujas but Shri Ayyappa Swamy, Shri Annappa Swamy, Shri Nagabrahma & Shri Raktheshwari are daivas who are considered ...
Deva Puja Topics
Related searchesmusic of taiwan bunun
the creation of adam restoration
scandium notable characteristics
dream symbol baking bread
malcolm in the middle cast