A selection of articles related to deva yana.
Original articles from our library related to the Deva Yana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deva Yana.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Deva Yana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deva Yana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KENOPANISAD BHĀSYA
- These two ayanas are stated to be Pitryana and Devayana.
- 8. Bondage
- path, the Devayana. The Godward urge will transform the words, the thoughts and the deeds of the individual. We cannot think without words.
- SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM--THE NATURAL COMMENTARY ON
- The Devayana and Pitriyana paths of elevation. (7.15.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Deva Yana | Facebook
- Deva Yana is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Deva Yana and others you may know.
- Devayana Tarissa | Facebook
- Devayana Tarissa is on Facebook.
- Devayana, in Hinduism, is the path, or the way, of the deva, followed by the truly faithful after death, leading to the realization of Brahman.
- Amazon.com: Glimpses of Devayana: A Short Synopsis of the Third
- To arouse the interest of the general public in Devayana, the third epic of India, the Glimpses of Devayana is now being brought out.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.