- Played many parts
- Meiyappan and A.T. Krishnaswamy and he never looked back.
- Balaraju (1948)
- 'Devakanya' Mohini and a Yaksha are in love. Indra, the ruler of Suvarloka, has an interest in Mohini. His emissary Kubera, unable to separate the lovers, curses Yaksha to be born as a human.
- 'Katari Veera Sura Sundaraangi is total fun'
- Upendra is upbeat about his film Super winning the coveted state award for the best film. He is equally so about his forthcoming release, Katari Veera Sura Sundaraangi (KVSS), which is described as a 'mythological-based social fantasy 3D film'. Ramya ...
- Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi Movie Review
- Indraja a Devakanye is not supposed to marry ordinary common man. At this time Brahma arrives on the scene and gives a judgment. According to the judgment of Brahma Indraja and Mass Manava are given permission to marry on earth.
- 'KVSS' for April 27 - Munirathna Naidu
- Producer of the whopping Rs.15 crore 'Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi ' Munirathna Naidu sitting alone from the team of his film on Monday afternoon addressed the media and said he is almost certain of releasing the film on 27th of April – a day after the ...
Devakanya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Devakanya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvertebral column curves
health insurance terms c
the columbus citizen-journal
galley quinqueremes and polyremes
f-4 phantom ii armament