Devaki Nandan Khatri
- Chandrakanta is a popular Hindi novel by Devaki Nandan Khatri.
- British Popular Fiction in an Indian Classroom A View from the 'Other'
- Devaki Nandan Khatri (1861-1913) was the first acclaimed author of Devaki Nandan Khatri started a printing Press called.
- Acc No
- Babu Devaki Nandan. Katora Bhar Khoon. 2487.
- KAHANI CHANDRAKANTA KI
- Jun 6, 2011 Babu Devki Nandan Khatri's novel,. CHANDRAKANTA SANTATI. Kahani Chandrakanta Ki' will begin telecast on Sahara One from.
- Khatri, Shri Durga Prasad (son of Devki Nandan Khatri). Banaras, 29 October. 1971.
- Novels, Society and History
- The writings of Devaki Nandan Khatri created a novelreading public in Hindi.
- Shikha Swaroop doesn't fear being typecast
- The show came back with a second season titled "Kahani Chandrakanta Ki", based on Devaki Nandan Khatri's second novel "Chandrakanta Santati".
- Devaki Nandan Khatri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Devaki Nandan Khatri (1861-1913) was the first author of mystery novels in Hindi .
- Chandrakanta by Devaki Nandan Khatri, introduction and glossary
- Aug 20, 2010 Devaki Nandan Khatri (1861 - 1913) originally wrote his novel Chandrakanta for serial publication.
- Devaki Nandan Khatri | Facebook
- Devaki Nandan Khatri - Description: Devaki Nandan Khatri (1861-1913) was the first author of mystery novels in Hindi.
- Chandrakanta Hindi novel by Devaki Nandan Khatri | Facebook
- Chandrakanta Hindi novel by Devaki Nandan Khatri | Facebook.
- Chandrakanta, 9780143330417 By Devakinandan Khatri - Penguin
- Oct 1, 2008 View Larger Image of Chandrakanta By Devakinandan Khatri. Print this Page of Chandrakanta By Devakinandan Khatri.
Devaki Nandan Khatri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Devaki Nandan Khatri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.