A selection of articles related to devas.
Original articles from our library related to the Devas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Devas.
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Devas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Devas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 12 DEVAS
- 12 DEVAS. 12.1 DEVAS.
- DEVAS Project Summary
- DEVAS Project Summary.
- Devas, Nature and Humanity - Spirituality for the 21st Century.
- Fall 2006. Devas, Nature and Humanity. Donna Brown and John Nash.
- On behalf of Devas Multimedia Pvt. Ltd., I am writing to express our
- Feb 8, 2011 anguish over the recent press reports about Devas Multimedia Pvt. Ltd.
Suggested News Resources
- Pano Logic Sets Up Shop In India
- To commemorate its expansion into India, Pano Logic recently sponsored the Devas Snake boat team in the Nehru Trophy Boat Race – which they won.
- Judge hits out at riot sentences
- Tim Devas, district judge at Nottingham Magistrates Court, also told Craig Cave, 26, of Burrows Avenue, Beeston, to "sort his life out". Cave was found guilty of obstructing the police and was fined £60.
- Space commission asked to review functioning of ISRO, Antrix
- Against the backdrop of the controversial Antrix-Devas deal, government has initiated reform measures and asked Space Commission to regularly review the functioning of ISRO and its commercial arm Antrix.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deva (Hinduism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deva (देव in Devanagari script) is the Sanskrit word for god or deity, its related feminine term is devi.
- Devas, or Nature Spirits
- The word deva comes from the Sanskrit language, meaning "a being of brilliant light" and is used to indicate a non-physical being.
- Deva - Digimon Wiki: Join us on a cyber adventure to tame the
- The are a group of twelve Ultimate-level Holy Beast Digimon that are derived from the Buddhist myth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesi macrourus
engagement the engagement period
list of beatles songs by singer