A selection of articles related to deviant behavior.
Original articles from our library related to the Deviant Behavior. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deviant Behavior.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Deviant Behavior is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deviant Behavior books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bugs as Deviant Behavior: A General Approach to Inferring Errors in
- Bugs as Deviant Behavior: A General Approach to Inferring Errors in Systems Code.
- Social Learning and Deviant Behavior: A Specific Test of a General
- Dec 17, 2007 A social learning theory of deviant behavior is tested with survey data on adolescent .
- The Impact of the Internet on Deviant Behavior and Deviant
- Nov 1, 2009 Online deviant behavior refers to a range of activities, some considered illegal, Internet plays in supporting or encouraging deviant behaviors.
- SOCIOLOGY 4111 – DEVIANT BEHAVIOR
- research on deviance, including social control, subcultures, and careers. The second unit is devoted to theories of deviant behavior and societal reaction.
- Managing Deviant Behavior in Online Communities
- Managing Deviant Behavior in Online. Communities. Abstract.
Suggested News Resources
- Indiana teenager arrested for raping homeless woman
- A Gary, Indiana teenager was caught and charged with several counts of rape, robbery and deviant behavior after he raped a 68 year old homeless woman in a train station in Gary.
- The truth doctor
- David Camp, armed with a doctorate in deviant behavior, has made a career out of exposing lies and deception. The Palmyra resident is a real life version of the lie-detecting consultant that actor Tim Roth portrayed on the Fox TV show “Lie to Me.
- UN Endorses Pedophilia, Drugs and Abortion
- A United Nations-affiliated group has issued a statement endorsing child sexual activity, the legalization of deviant behavior, illegal drugs and abortion. Last week the United Nations Youth Conference was held in New York.
- Guest post: Ramadan nourishes soul, citizenship
- For a Muslim, Ramadan comes to be a vehicle that he/she enters as an opportunity to develop better control over own emotions, and to restore superiority over what could be internal or external drivers of deviant behavior.
- States Limit Social Networking Use: Good or Bad?
- The intersection between sex offending and the Internet seems no longer to be merely a crossroad in the public's mind but a five lane expressway of deviant behavior.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deviance (sociology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deviance in a sociological context describes actions or behaviors that violate cultural norms including formally-enacted rules (e.g.
- Deviant Behavior
- Deviant Behavior - An Interdisciplinary Journal Deviant Behavior is the only journal that specifically and exclusively addresses social deviance.
- Deviant Behavior - From Socially Acceptable to Socially Deviant
- Addictive behaviors range from socially acceptable to socially deviant behavior, with a large grey area of socially problematic or somewhat stigmatized behavior.
- What Is Deviant Behavior?
- May 9, 2011 Deviant behavior does not adhere to social or cultural norms. Some forms of deviant behavior are more extreme than others, such as...
- Soc. 200 Sociology of Deviant Behavior Lecture Notes
- Jan 24, 2008 Sociology of Deviant Behavior Lecture Notes. Robert Keel, Instructor. Please see the disclaimer below.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Deviant Behavior Topics
Related searchesaches and pains
the other among others
mississippi alluvial plain
hm treasury history