Devotion To God
A selection of articles related to devotion to god.
Original articles from our library related to the Devotion To God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Devotion To God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Devotion To God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Devotion To God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Devotion with Yinka: Focus on impressing God
- Memory Verse: 1 Thessalonian 2: 4 – “But just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts.” Why do we try so hard to please man? At a time in life, we probably ...
- St. Patrick's Day remembers 5th century missionary
- During a study on the legacy of Patrick several years ago, I learned that this humble 5th century missionary transformed the culture of his day through his devotion to God. Many of his writings have been preserved for us to read.
- At Funeral, Nancy Reagan's Children Remember Her Devotion And Humor
- At the funeral for former first lady Nancy Reagan, her children Ronald Prescott Reagan and Patti Davis remembered her devotion and humor in their eulogies. Nancy Reagan died last week at age 94. Both son and daughter recalled the unbreakable love ...
- [Billy Graham Daily Devotion] God is the Life Giver
- There are many arguments we could marshal to give evidence of the existence of God. There is scientific evidence pointing to God's existence. For example, whatever is in motion must be moved by another, for motion is the response of matter to power.
- Daily Devotion, March 4, 2016God sees your pains, he hears your cry
- Memory Verse: Psalm 18: 6 says "In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears." Are there moments you feel all hope is gone?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Devotion To God Topics
Related searchesexploitation film shock exploitation
kim possible adrena lynn
dream dictionary swamp
winter storm secondary dangers