A selection of articles related to devout man.
Original articles from our library related to the Devout Man. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Devout Man.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Devout Man is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Devout Man books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Garry Kasparov: Hey, Bernie, Dont Lecture Me About Socialism. I Lived Through It.
- The USSR collapsed because it couldn't compete over time, despite its massive resources and devout ideology. The Soviets put a man in space before America but couldn't keep up the pace against an innovating, free-market competitor. My Facebook post ...
- Anxious Dramas for the Age of Trump and Sanders
- He, or a man like him at least, might find himself heeding the siren call of Donald J. Trump's anti-immigrant demagogy, against his better instincts.
- Designer Michael S. Smith on Intricate Tiles and Difficult Walls
- And of course he has clients everywhere. Some aspects of his story are fixed. Mr.
- Midnight Special is an E.T. riff that's as much Stephen King as Steven Spielberg
- Midnight Special opens mid-action, with a man named Roy (Michael Shannon, yet again) and his friend Lucas (Joel Edgerton) hustling Roy's young son Alton (St. Vincent co-star Jaeden Lieberher) across the country under cover of night.
- Mentally-ill man gets disturbingly close to White House, and other news
- Unsurprising, then, that devout church-going Mormons wouldn't be a fan of the guy who calls it "Two Corinthians" and says he never asks God for forgivness. Southern Idaho has a whole lot of Mormons, and Trump flailed there. 4.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.