- Regional Anesthesia Roundtable:
- Methods of addressing rebound pain include continuous catheter techniques, adjuvant drugs such as dexamethasone and long-acting local anesthetic agents including liposomal delivery systems. The evidence for adjuvant drugs is ...
- Drug-drug interactions and QT prolongation as a commonly assessed cardiac
- Two of the considered droperidol substitutes, found to have an effect on PONV (haloperidol and midazolam), were assessed for efficacy and safety in combination with dexamethasone. ....
- FDA Clears Gilead's Second TAF-Based HIV Regimen (Odefsey)
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Gilead Sciences' fixed-dose HIV combination pill Odefsey containing emtricitabine 200 mg, rilpivirine 25 mg, and tenofovir alafenamide (TAF; 25 mg), the company announced. Odefsey is Gilead's ...
- Presenter: Ask about allergies before performing injections
- In a course sponsored, in part, by Primary Care Optometry News, Sutton review indications, contraindications and technique for subcutaneous, intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV), periocular and intraocular injections.
- 7 Drug Shortage Findings Health-System Pharmacists Should Know
- Analgesia, toxicology, critical care, and gastrointestinal drug categories were the next most frequent drugs out of supply.
Dexamethasone Contraindications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dexamethasone Contraindications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.