- Effect of intravitreal dexamethasone implant on retinal and choroidal
- To investigate the effect of intravitreal dexamethasone implant (IVD) on central foveal thickness (CFT), choroidal thickness (CT) and its correlation with visual acuity in eyes with refractory diabetic macular oedema (DMO).
- Does Dexamethasone Reduce Mortality in HIV-Linked Cryptococcal Meningitis?
- (HealthDay News) — For patients with HIV-associated cryptococcal meningitis, dexamethasone does not reduce mortality compared with placebo, according to a study published in the Feb. 11 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine. Justin Beardsley ...
- Siltuximab (CNTO 328) with lenalidomide, bortezomib and dexamethasone in newly
- The safety and efficacy of siltuximab (CNTO 328) was tested in combination with lenalidomide, bortezomib and dexamethasone (RVD) in patients with newly-diagnosed, previously untreated symptomatic multiple myeloma. Fourteen patients were enrolled in ...
- Dexamethasone Palmitate Industry Global and Chinese Analysis and Forecast Study
- logo_orbis399 The Global and Chinese Dexamethasone Palmitate Industry, 2010-2020 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Dexamethasone Palmitate industry with a focus on the Chinese market.
- FDA Update in Oncology, February 2016
- Carfilzomib, a proteasome inhibitor, has been approved by the FDA for use in combination with dexamethasone or lenalidomide, in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) who have previously received 1 to 3 lines of therapy.1 Also, the ...
Dexamethasone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dexamethasone books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmagic the gathering artwork
wilsons theorem first proof
valley of the squinting windows
zolpidem mechanism of action
ricin ricin patent