- dex·tro·am·phet·a·mine sulfate (d k str - m-f t -m n , -m n). n.
- Dexamphetamine Substitution as a Treatment of Amphetamine
- DMRI. Drug Misuse Research Initiative. Dexamphetamine Substitution as a.
- DEXAMPHETAMINE 1
- Contains active ingredient Dexamphetamine Sulfate The active ingredient is called dexamphetamine Dexamphetamine is available as a 5.0mg tablet.
- DEXAMPHETAMINE AND ALCOHOL EFFECTS IN SIMULATED
- Summary: This study assessed the effects of dexamphetamine with and without alcohol on conditions: 10 mg dexamphetamine and 0.
- Cocaine Addiction Treatments to improve Control and reduce Harm (CATCH): New
- Addiction Treatment, The Hague), oral modafinil (n=36; Arkin, Amsterdam), or oral dexamphetamine sustained-release (n=36; Bouman GGZ, Rotterdam) as an add-on to cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), or receive a 12-week CBT only (controls: n=3x36).
- Dextroamphetamine [dexamfetamine, dexamphetamine] works: Are
- Apr 27, 2011 Because dextroamphetamine can so be very effective (and addicting) it became widely popular in the middle of the last century.
- Dexamphetamine Side Effects | LIVESTRONG.COM
- Nov 26, 2009 Dexamphetamine Side Effects.
- Dexamphetamine for ADD Under Fire In Australia | Psychology Today
- Jun 3, 2011 Full review of the use of the drug in Queensland. By Jeff Hamilton...
Dexamphetamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dexamphetamine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesdream symbol spiritual growth
dream interpretation chickens
human potential movement
short obligatory prayer
balthus influence and legacy
dignaga external references