- Hypersomnia - Hypersomnolence
- Stimulant medications such as modafinil, dexamphetamine and methylphenidate can help to increase alertness and reduce drowsiness during the day. Flumazenil is an emerging treatment for hypersomnia, although further research in this area is required.
- Prescription drugs stolen from pharmacy
- “The male has said that he wanted dexamphetamine,” he said. Sgt Lumb said the man didn't have a prescription, and was described as being in his 30s, of stocky build, about 165cm tall, Caucasian, with brown hair and a beard, had an Australian accent, ...
- Stewards wrap- WA trainer disqualified for amphetamine possession
- The four tablets were analysed and were identified as Dexamphetamine. Jovanovic pleased guilty to a charge under GAR 84B in relation to the possession of a prohibited substance. After hearing submissions and considering the evidence, Stewards ...
- Police investigate pharmacy drug robbery
- Clarkson Police Acting Senior Sergeant Darren Lumb says a man entered the Hughie Edwards Drive medical centre on the night of February 10th. “The male has said that he wanted dexamphetamine,” he told CommunityNews.com.
- Could ADHD drug solve the ice epidemic? Sydney doctor starting clinical trial
- Lysine dexamphetamine is being touted by experts as a potential substitute to the drug that is tearing at the fabric of communities across the country.
Dexamphetamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dexamphetamine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbritish aerospace
history of hinduism goa inquisition