A selection of articles related to dextromethorphan chemistry.
Original articles from our library related to the Dextromethorphan Chemistry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dextromethorphan Chemistry.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Dextromethorphan Chemistry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dextromethorphan Chemistry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Analysis of dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, benzoate, and
- Concordia College Journal of Analytical Chemistry 2 (2011), 1-5. 1.
- AND CHEMISTRY Actions and Uses.—Dextromethorphan hydrobro
- AND CHEMISTRY.
- First Seminar of Medicinal & Natural Products Chemistry Industrial
- Products Chemistry. Shiraz, Iran. May 10-11, 2005.
Suggested Web Resources
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN (Street Names: DXM, CCC, Triple C
- Chemistry/Pharmacology: DXM (d-3-methoxy-N-methyl-morphinan) is the dextro isomer of levomethorphan, a semisynthetic morphine derivative.
- Erowid DXM Vault : DXM FAQ - Chemistry and Extraction
- Feb 2, 2011 DXM FAQ : Chemistry and Extraction, by William White.
- Dextromethorphan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dextromethorphan is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of the methyl ether of levorphanol, an opioid analgesic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.